Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Baby Coles is on the way!



One of the best things about being a photographer has got to be the opportunity to capture some of lifes biggest moments, and even better when you get to see the same people over and over again as their lives grow and change. You might recognize this couple from their wedding post  last year!

What was really cool about this session, was the last time I saw Blair-Marie was when she came to a newborn shoot with me for some tips and pointers. I swear, she held that baby like she could have eaten  him! Hello, baby fever! How cool is it that when she got home from that session she discovered she was pregnant?!

I am so very excited for these two and their new bundle of joy expected in the next few weeks!










4 comments:

Jenn said...

What a STUNNING maternity set!! The processing is to DIE FOR! I love your poses and the light is just YUMMY! Great shoot Melissa!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love how you captured this couple's special moment. The colors are beyond amazing ..I want to move to where you live! Including the puppy gives it such a special touch as well ...amazing work!

Nicole said...

These are gorgeous! Beautiful work!

Felicia said...

These are all gorgeous! I especially love the silhouete one!

Post a Comment